Of a Hellfire Mother and 4 Kids"Why was I left with the children?" Emily mumbled to herself as she put cookies into the oven.Of a Hellfire Mother and 4 Kids by LegendaryPrincess
It was a rainy afternoon when Emily was left with the 4 children to babysit, despite her protest. All Emily wanted really that day was some time to herself and her writing. The children left with her were Juliet, Leo, Alexia and Noah. 3 babies and one toddler. Great.
Emily took off her oven mits and walked into the living room to see the 4 children playing. Juliet was playing with a plushie, sharing with her brother. Alexia was chewing on a rabbit toy and Noah was making truck sound effects as he played with his toy cars his Grandfather had gotten him.
Emily sighed, and thinking that because they seemed occupied enough, walked into her music room, leaving her door wide open so she'd be able to hear any sounds the children make.
10 minutes passed and the children were still playing, but the timer for the cookies went off. Noah quickly turned his head toward the kitchen and smiled big, knowing
Parts of the HeartJournal Entry *number scratched off*Parts of the Heart by LegendaryPrincess
I have been in *scratched off* for eight months now. I was told by *scratched off* to *scratched off* and to stay here with the lonely souls. Really, it's not really lonely, but I wish to see *scratched off* again... But I have learn something REALLY interesting. *scratched off* has told me that the heart of a person has entities. He said *scratched off* or else the person will die. So far this is what I was told.
1) Happiness - In most circumstances, the first to be created. Happiness is the part that shows the smiles, the good moments, and the light. Usually takes form of a *scratched off*.
2) Love - Whether unconditional or true, this entity is made after Happiness. It is sensitive, and can get hurt emotionally very easily. Take form of a grown adult, usually holding a rose.
3) *scratched off* - I worry about this one. I am told this one closes itself away from the others, and never talks... It bears shackles upons its wri
Worried HeartsAkiraWorried Hearts by LegendaryPrincess
I'm worried about Demetri. He's been distant lately. He held this strange expression I could not read. And his skin has been becoming pale as if he's seen a ghost. And ever time I touch him, he flinches away, his eyes widening in fear until he notices that it's me. Not to mention his coughing fits. They've been becoming worse, and every time we see Ariel, she says nothing is wrong. And don't get me started on the times he woke up screaming in the middle of the night. I fear something might happen to my love if we don't know what's going on...
Are you hiding something, Demetri?
Something's wrong. Demetri has been barely eating. I can see his body slightly shivering. He's fearing something.
Could this be connected to the "Boogeyman" incident?
This isn't good. Demetri's been secretive about something. I don't wh-wait....this sounds familiar. Ah! I can't remember! Their future selves told something, but what was it?
My Profile Rules1) You are free to roam my profile, leaves comments, fave, etc.
2) If you have any advice for me, that would be great!
3) I reserve the right to deny anyone a request, commission, art trade, etc.
4) I will only do RPs with good friends. If you ask me to RP with you, I will not reply.
5) Do not watch me if you're only watching for my bases(I really don't like those kinds of watchers >:T)
6) I reserve the right to block users.
7) If I find out you have taken my art, and recolored/based off/made it look like your own without my permission, I will report you for art theft!
8) Don't thank me for faving your stuff.
9) Don't ask me to watch you! I will watch those I feel like watching.
10) Enjoy my gallery!